Maxwell & McIntyre's Mineralising Toothpowder harnesses the fantastic qualities of New Zealand Powdered kelp and sweet natural spices to create this great toothpowder - a natural alternative to whitening toothpaste, with the added benefit of re-mineralising properties to help rebuild your teeth and reduce sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures. Vegan and 100% natural.
If you have been using a commercial tooth sensitivity products give this a try. You might be a very surprised and delighted customer as this gets to work.
This variety has been very popular with men and makes an ideal gift.
Our Mineralising Toothpowder helps your mouth find its balance again by supporting its natural protection and cleaning processes, replenishing lost minerals in the teeth and maintaining healthy gums. Our Mineralising Toothpowder has a distinct aniseed flavour, with a more subtle underlying sweetness of cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. After using Maxwell & McIntyre's, your teeth will look and feel incredibly clean and polished throughout the day.
Our Mineralising Toothpowder is hand-made in Leigh, New Zealand, with:
- NZ Kelp is rich in available minerals essential for enamel formation and will break down dental plaque and tartar
- Natural baking soda is a very mild abrasive, helping in cleaning and whitening teeth, neutralizing acids in plaque, and freshens breath
- Organic xylitol is a plant derived sweetener which inhibits bacteria responsible for plaque build up and tooth decay
- Natural calcium carbonate gives the powder a smooth texture, acts as a mild abrasive and introduces calcium to the body and saliva
- Spices : cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise are all antibacterial and delicious. As this is naturally ground you can expect some texture from the star anise..
Lightly wet the head of a soft toothbrush, dip it in the powder covering bristles generously, take your time brushing, then rinse and floss. Mmm!
This is great value as the jar will last upwards of 3 months or more.